Friday, August 25, 2017

If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.

If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world. Notes on dreams after the climb, with the pits of snakes, pits in bowl of cherries. Thanks and praises, goodness and mercy, angels back to back, birds and bees. Good times, time castled in stone, classes on the beach, hate and love. Gifts to share, historical facts, time to laugh, tricked to death.Peace and Love by the sea:If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.

Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for everyone. That is just my belief. Have a story of a family member that fell and was not able to get back up, from a sister's point of view that was shared with me, and now from me to you. Stories, tales and tips are the lessons learned, and it gives us more to look forward, if lessons were completed the first time around, and if awake at that time.Role Models, Bitches, Lesbians, Dicks, Dawgs, Butches, And Dykes. Words To The Mothers.If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.

Notes that are normal, notes that are average, not to be found here. Weird, crazy, twisted, heated, and anger, some of the rocks under the waves, cheers and laugh, good time, tales of love and hate. Coins to flip, cards on the table, back in time and space. Love and hate, one or both, snakes and frogs, to leave alone, games to be play, hands to shake, time to hell and back. Basket cases, retards, snakes in grass, ways to go, have to learn, how to give back. Tales told, more than once, back in the day, March thur May 2013, lost my way, my mother lost her way, and my sisters lost their way, found a snake in the grass. Role Models, Bitches, Lesbians, Dicks, Dawgs, Butches, And Dykes. Words To The Mothers.If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.



Shut up and dance with me☺πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„All The Dazes Alive, Lessons Learned, Kids And Goats,Tales To Spin. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„Its rewarding helping each other on projects we can all collaborate on. What is your #motivation for helping others?Is it time for doctors to prescribe volunteering?Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain. Fairies, they are out at the end of the rainbow.Shut up and dance with me☺πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„All The Dazes Alive.If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.
Photo
Lessons Learned, Kids And Goats,Tales To Spin. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„ Stories, tales, and tips of love and hate, songs to sing, Songs to sing, gifts to share, birds and bees, dances on the side of the road, frogs to dodge, what a great day, to be above ground. May your Wednesday be joyful and full of fairies. All The Dazes Alive, Lessons Learned, Kids And Goats, Tales To Spin. Shut up and dance with me☺πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.


Caps and wigs, horns to sound, dykes to dances, rainbow colors, butches to date, Rach Jay, coins to flip, Rachel Jarrot, horns and hats. Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj....David Guetta - Play Hard ft. Ne-Yo, Akon (Official Video)Butches, Sheri and Rachel Jarrot, tricks to date, 7608512267: good times oveterans to save the dazes of America and life, thanks again, Rachel Wigsout Jarrot: Rach Jay, Rachellyn1010, Rachel Cattler, Rachel Gay link Jarrot, bitch of Upland, by way of Cheryl and Charles Jarrot: secret lovers since day one, inside the closet: Rach Jay: out of closet, dyke is hatched, snakes alive, poor frogs in pads, bitch is dead: Rachel Jarrot, flipping the coins.If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.

Tales from the dark sides of the moon, snakes and monkeyd, in dogwood trees, happy holiday 2015. Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Rocks in Upland now, cattle caller Steven Jay Jarrot,7608512267- role player, master or slave as Eve or Adam: preys on blacks, Mexicans and working classes. Stats to remember, 22 dead veterans every day, need some help to change that. Nonprofit Ella Doce Casas Del California, Veterans Centers, Corona, California. If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, cloud


If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.

Voices, Views, Values, Visits To The Dead, Fallen Stars, Windy Knights, Frogs In The End. Charms and graces needed for signs of times. Dukes, Kings, with horses racing to plant kisses. Layers Of Light, Leaders, Lessons, Love, Luck, Coins To Flip, Cards To Play, Good Tales: Reviews.Loveis Love I see them both and beautiful Art. Of color the subtraction of color. And much more.. Thank you for sharing.How Many Know About Medicine Men!If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.

I think I may have a great way for us to proceed and obtain funding, while supplying jobs and housing for VETS at the same time.   When you get a chance today, please call me to discuss more.  Have a blessed and productive day....talk soon:)  BTW...my best email is ken@kenthurman.com.  THX!  Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:How Many Know About Medicine Men!If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.


If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world. Dallas Starr: Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.  Bailey Battles, Butterflies, Best 5 Stars Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.Hard knocks, classes on love and hate, dreams in the air, live and learn, live and grow, daily events, pages to turn. Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable. your Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn to her like a magnet. If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.
Photo

Frogs are a dime a dozen and you can get more on Sundays, and it is part of our world as well, just look at the military. Yes, the military has a branch of service named after frogs also. Family Affairs,Sometimes You Learn. Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons Learned.Never Lose,Please tell me why?Barry White Love´s Theme. If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.

Ready for my point of view, on the subject of frogs? Frogs are everywhere, and sometimes they are not hard to find, and it is a matter of the classes once again. What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America. Did you know that? Maybe yes or maybe no, it is a matter of class and what part of the woods did you grow up in.Tryna be this happy 😭😍Family Affairs,Sometimes You Learn. Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons. Barry White Love´s Theme.If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.

Pages to turn, history to note, games with dogs, games with snakes, life and love, horns of a goat, love and hate, to change, by the minute. Love and luck, love and hate, sheep and goats, hats and horns of love, ways to view the world, tricks and trades, dimes calls to make. The Very Best Of Heart. Snakes In Grass, Dicks Out Of Box, Fags And Hag Tales.Frogs To Date.If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.


Graduated from Chapman University. Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Holidays, Birthdays, Great Days Daily, Pages To Books, Birds And Bees, Songs On Winds. πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes on love and devotion.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠFairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes.Hi Mamachela Gonzalez: ORGAN DEVELOPMENT: Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online: Coins To Pay. Lessons Daily.Morning Time, Coffee, Tea, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Lovers, Haters, Dicks And Dawgs, Funny Faces. Dallas StarrFish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.Words To The Mothers.

You are not intimidate by the financial, emotional, spiritual stability of his Goodness. For the contrary you celebrate her qualities and your Goodness's accomplishments.Kings And Angels, Heaven Cries, Notes Of The Dead: Coins On Hand, Boatmen To Waters.If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment