Friday, August 25, 2017

Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream


LAST CHANCE TODAY: One event in the parking garage with the police towers, to watch the 10 floors of cars to be parked all day.❤️🌎❤️πŸ™πŸΊπŸΎπŸ¦ŒπŸŽπŸ¦…πŸ˜‡πŸ™Looney tunes, wolves dressed like sheep, to prey on small and weak, fun and games in the cartoons. Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.


As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life. πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ€“πŸŒΉ♥️🌹.Thanks for a view in a world gone, lots of tales to share, loved the shot. Love the Indians, the Blackfeet, the Cheekees, the Hopi, the Indian, Harry Riverbottom, rainbow people.


70's 80's 90's MusicFreaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a DreamDEAR MEMBERS SHARE ONLY VERY GOOD MUSIC POSTS ( NO MORE 10 / DAY .)THANKS. Ain't it the truth.Pots of gold, pots of grass, pots of cash to grow, one nut to grow, one nut to trees, dogwood trees, good time to expands. Hands to hearts, hearts to heat, hearts to heal, hearts to mend, hearts very hard to break.

Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream - Seven Snakes, Seven Days, Seven Views, Tricks to trade, wits and brains, tales to write, bumps in the roads, dream life for a snake with seven heads, devils with green geyes, snakes in glasses, to blind gto live without them, always covered in cum, faces of dicks, faces of dogs.Hopes, Wishes, Dreams, Silent Knights, Kings On Land, Lions To Roar, Rats To Races, Good Times. 


Games over time, lessons to learns, stories to tell, good times, tales of the hills and the valleys, snakes in dens, frogs in army, goats and sheep, lovers and haters. Marching one, moving on, mountains to climb, monkey year, hopping to other things. Vines for the grapes, wines for the sheep, tales of the lost, tales of the confused, tales of veterans, tales of earth angel, gifts to share, over time, and over space. angels,fairies, and mermaids .πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹...nepotism, politics, popularity contests, and all. Wits, Charms, Graces Also. Coins To Pay. Randy Malcolm Yep - that b Sister Deena, she's a Nun, not to be 86ed, Holier than Thou, taken approx >35 lbs ago w<36" waist . ....currently 30", ahem, thank yu very much August 16 at 4:26pm ..Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream


Photo

.Hey u'all my wasted waist morphed back to or under 30-32, but my hair is about 67% & "really" that's about all that-changed . Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New.Holy Scat ! . ....it's The Snap Dragons, altho sure do wish the budget included the fabulous Dragon Ladies . ... closed on an apt 5/15 and spent over 10 days emptying the contents from a pack rat/hoarder . ..... and just before moving in . ....had a flood necessitating removal of faux wood floor and tile, bathroom vanity/sink, kitchen cabs, and yes the kitchen sink . ... and all furnishings . ..costing several thousands of $$$$$ . .....no insurance . . ..Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream


..I'm an educated, articulate and well traveled aviation executive that works in the corporate jet charter business. I'm fortunate to have a career that has provided me the benefit of doing what I really enjoy every day. The last decade has taught me important life lessons, to take nothing for granted and cherish every day with an attitude of gratitude. I have learned that I am strong, and resilient and thankful for the many blessings in my life. I'm in a good place in my life right now, the missing piece is a woman of passion and purpose to explore with, delight in, sharing the pleasure of each other's company.

I try not to take things too seriously, I find joy and humor in the simple everyday things. I laugh a lot, sometimes at myself! I take time to appreciate the everyday things that we often times take for granted. I am dedicated to my health, exercising and eating healthy are very important to me. I love to cook, and would love to take a class on Thai cooking or Korean cuisine. I have a Lhasa Apso rescue named Abby, she is my biggest fan, and I love her dearly, although I sometimes wonder who rescued whom!
..#gofundme ?

 
This is the hottest performance ever . ...anywhere . ...how hot was it ? Fill a room up with people on a 95* day - keep all the windows and doors closed and absolutely no AC. ....broke . ... The result is well over 100 maybe closer to 110 without ANY oxygen.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream Photo

https://youtu.be/OAmKuq-aoR0. ....Have you ever been curious about being in a Female Led Relationship. Being the queen of your castle and being the one in charge and making the decisions. Have you wondered what it would be like to demand exactly what you want and receive the erotic pleasure that you've wished for and be able to completely enjoy it as your king serves you? Then perhaps we should communicate....πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹That is the Problem here.. :)70's 80's 90's Music: Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream

I am looking for a special woman that is a leader in the home and who is confident who is willing and able to figuratively (or literally should there be an opportunity) to take her man to the woodshed when required or even desired. I know that the woman I seek is unique and not often spoken about except to in very private situations with other very close girlfriends.. I am seeking an amazing woman who is 40-65. You should be attractive and proud of your appearance, athletic or slim in build and a person of substance that is intelligent and well spoken. You will be a strong and confident woman with remarkable intellect. A woman with a commanding presence, who has strong morals and values who will challenge me regularly. She should be strong, nurturing, independent and sensitive. Someone with whom I can build a relationship that is fulfilled, lasting, lustful and most important.....monogamous. I would prefer a partner not a playmate but if this is new for you I am willing to begin without that commitment so that you can see if this is really for you....πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹That is the Problem here.. :)70's 80's 90's Music: Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream
Photo
I'm a gentleman who is 58 years old and single. I am just over 6' tall and have most my hair and it's brown and gray. I'm an active person and fit and unless you are an ironman triathlete I should be able to keep up with you. I am not bad looking and I speak well while most of the time and I dress casually, I clean up well and can grace a business suit or tuxedo very well.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a DreamIntellectually I can hang out at a dive bar or hold my own in a corporate board room. Like you, I'm no pushover. I am drug and disease free, don't consume drugs (not even 420), and drink very little. I am clean shaven and have no piercings nor tattoos. Outwardly I'm pretty vanilla and conservative....πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹That is the Problem here.. :)70's 80's 90's Music: Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New.

I am a man who wishes to submit to one special person with whom I share an intimate relationship. Outwardly, I am what I seek in you. I am strong and confident and in most parts of my life I am and have been the one in charge. I am not seeking a shrew or person to demean or humiliate me. I am searching a woman who has a dominant and forceful personality and one that can provide stern correction when warranted with loving affection. If you are more experienced than I am then that is a plus. This would include all aspects of life including in the bedroom. Outside we would appear to be a very normal "vanilla" couple. If it is something that is of interest but you have never explored or contemplated, then I would hope you would write and say hello and see if it might be worth exploring...r I g h t .... ...πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹That is the Problem here.. :)70's 80's 90's Music: Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New.

 Blue oceans, blue dreams to smoke, kings and knights, balls in the air, good times. Birthdays and rebirths, butterflies in Cali, dreams on the water, dreams on the seven seas, tales left to share.

Lovers and haters, tales of veterans, chicks and babes, lost and found, songs to sing, dances on the sands of time. Love and luck, coins to flip, dances for time, dances for space to share, love and luck, coins in hand. Hits and misses, homes and houses to build.Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New...πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹That is the Problem here.. :)70's 80's 90's Music: Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New.
https://youtu.be/OAmKuq-aoR0
Women Into Our Home'Government Services - Nobody likes to wait for service, but we seem to reserve a special level of ire when waiting for government services. There’s a way to change that. It’s Time to Cut the Long Lines for Government Services.Hopes and dreams, dances in the minds, angels on earth, angles of host of angels in the air, goodness and mercy, gifts to share.πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream




Hi their fun seekers! I just wanted to make sure I got under the wire 4 tHROWBACK Thursday but I really believe from the bottom my heart and my soul soul undoubtably in my most humble opinion be that as it may that I'm a "keeper"πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Ain't it the truth. ....nepotism, politics, popularity contests, and all....πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹That is the Problem here.. :)70's 80's 90's Music: Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New.


Ain't it the truth. ....nepotism, politics, popularity contests, and all...- Friday another return engagement at Key Biscayne Yacht Club . ....includes all the driving you can eat 6:30- 10 pm. . . ..sail on over . . ....a personal note , my flood  Repair is moving right along at a snail's pace - which is good, as funds are currently being gathered, also at a snail's pace. Now, it's kind of like a 7 week camping trip. So, that is also my vacation . ...staycation.
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹...πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹That is the Problem here.. :)70's 80's 90's Music: Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream
Photo
well we officially went to triple digits ( 106 ) hitting 111 by Monday here in Palm Springs . . ..getting ready to book an Alaska cruise, a trip to Seatle, ok , would you believe a Starbucks Ice Coffee ? ("Maxwell Smart")
#NOAH You might think this is funny, but, it's a start . .....however this IS the ADV merchandise. You can't even get it ! But - the store manager had some compassion and kindness to give me an almost identical piece at the same sale price & hold it for a day or 2 until my floor gets finished . . ..... please, don't feel sorry for me, I'm actually quite happy that I was capable of physically working harder than I've worked since the '70s - 12-16 hour days to the point of exhaustion for over 2 weeks . . .....@ sixty freakin' seven . ...... nightmare ? More of a revelation . . . ....I'm Alive, I'm alive https://www.lowes.com/…/Project-Source-60-in-W-x-34…/3625490 Randy's new kitchen cabinet . . .πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New
https://youtu.be/OAmKuq-aoR0...πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹That is the Problem here.. :)70's 80's 90's Music: Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream



Lovers and haters, tales of veterans, chicks and babes, lost and found, songs to sing, dances on the sands of time. Love and luck, coins to flip, dances for time, dances for space to share, love and luck, coins in hand. Hits and misses, homes and houses to build. Blue oceans, blue dreams to smoke, kings and knights, balls in the air, good times. Birthdays and rebirths, butterflies in Cali, dreams on the water, dreams on the seven seas, tales left to share.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New
https://youtu.be/OAmKuq-aoR0
Photo
Women Into Our Home'Government Services - Nobody likes to wait for service, but we seem to reserve a special level of ire when waiting for government services. There’s a way to change that. It’s Time to Cut the Long Lines for Government Services.Hopes and dreams, dances in the minds, angels on earth, angles of host of angels in the air, goodness and mercy, gifts to share. Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Animals Under The Surface... Pieces of a Dream
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹GeorgeπŸ’‹πŸ’‹Chris Rea & Vargas Blues Band - Do you believe in love New
https://youtu.be/OAmKuq-aoR0

LAST CHANCE TODAY: One event in the parking garage with the police towers, to watch the 10 floors of cars to be parked all day.❤️🌎❤️πŸ™πŸΊπŸΎπŸ¦ŒπŸŽπŸ¦…πŸ˜‡πŸ™Looney tunes, wolves dressed like sheep, to prey on small and weak, fun and games in the cartoons. Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.


As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life. πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ€“πŸŒΉ♥️🌹.Thanks for a view in a world gone, lots of tales to share, loved the shot. Love the Indians, the Blackfeet, the Cheekees, the Hopi, the Indian, Harry Riverbottom, rainbow people.
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment