Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Views shared with strangers to friends, woman for man, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day.I'm just trying to LOOK out ..for my peoples !

Image

ALIENS LIVE.Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker.. HOLLYWOOD HITS, MOVIES WITH GREAT VIEWS, LIFE ON THE WATER.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS.
Image

Views shared with strangers to friends, woman for man, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day.I'm just trying to LOOK out ..for my peoples ! When #AprilFoolsDay is cancelled because 2020 is already a joke.



Jackasses, in other words, in all shades of people.I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊.Views shared with strangers to friends, woman for man, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day.I'm just trying to LOOK out ..for my peoples ! When #AprilFoolsDay is cancelled because 2020 is already a joke.

Image may contain: car and outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment