Sunday, July 28, 2019

My impressions, on life, lights, lessons, strangers to friends, the frogs and toads, the fish and the foxes.⭐ Just one: 🔑 ❤🏡 Things that I write about.



Just between the two of us, have you had your birthday yet this year, or what month were you born, are a child of the year 1960.Otherwise you sound wonderful, right on the money, for strangers to friends. I write, because it last longer than just talking, my views, my values, my point in my life, things that have happen, over the decades. My impressions, on life, lights, lessons, strangers to friends, the frogs and toads, the fish and the foxes.⭐ Just one: 🔑 ❤🏡  Things that I write about. 
Journals online, on google, on facebook, on twitter, on wordpress, places that I update all the time. ⭐ Just one: 🔑 ❤🏡 Silent Knights, Castles In The Sands, Sunset Beach, Wishes, Hopes, Dreams In Actions: Mother To Moms.Good times, god ties, hands to hearts, prayers to the heavens, Mother may I, head stone angel for over 4 decades, mother to 50 kids or more. Dead or alive, in and out of time, rainbow racers, glory days to come. Earth angels, prayers in the winds, angels in host, dances in the clouds. My impressions, on life, lights, lessons, strangers to friends, the frogs and toads, the fish and the foxes.⭐ Just one: 🔑 ❤🏡  Things that I write about. 



Inline image
May 17, 2013
The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch ...

Paul Jarrot, Charles Edward Jarrot, to visit. glordia jarrot: Happy Birthday notes: all the best to sheep and goats, all the best to frogs and ...Rachel Jarrot | rachel104life "Awkward",SISTERS NOT KIN: DATES AND SNAKES: Dreams of a Sister.Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing..Retards, rednecks, snakes in the grass, faces of frogs, whales on land.My impressions, on life, lights, lessons, strangers to friends, the frogs and toads, the fish and the foxes.⭐ Just one: 🔑 ❤🏡  Things that I write about. 
Paul Jarrot, Charles Edward Jarrot, to visit. glordia jarrot: Happy Birthday notes: all the best to sheep and goats, all the best to frogs and ...Rachel Jarrot | rachel104life "Awkward",SISTERS NOT KIN: DATES AND SNAKES: Dreams of a Sister.Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing..Retards, rednecks, snakes in the grass, faces of frogs, whales on land.My impressions, on life, lights, lessons, strangers to friends, the frogs and toads, the fish and the foxes.⭐ Just one: 🔑 ❤🏡  Things that I write about. 

Talk to meee.Rachel Jarrot | rachel104life "Awkward",SISTERS NOT KIN: DATES AND SNAKES: Dreams of a Sister.Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing..Retards, rednecks, snakes in the grass, faces of frogs, whales on land.

Define a fag hag, Steven Jay Jarrot? Day Job, blow jobs on the corner, pimp on wheels?...Two times, notes.Answer???6 million men,women & children slaughtered,generations wiped out because they were Jewish #NeverAgain.U just can't cure stupid Charles R. Jarrot.| LinkedIn.Define a fag hag, Steven Jay Jarrot? Day Job, blow jobs on the corner, pimp on wheels?.My impressions, on life, lights, lessons, strangers to friends, the frogs and toads, the fish and the foxes.⭐ Just one: 🔑 ❤🏡  Things that I write about. 

Rachel Jarrot (rachrach1010) on Pinterest



Friday afternoon, I had the opportunity to have a chat with Rachel Jarrot, a peer from my Journalism class. Originally from La Quinta, California, ...Rachel Jarrot | rachel104life "Awkward",SISTERS NOT KIN: DATES AND SNAKES: Dreams of a Sister.Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing..Retards, rednecks, snakes in the grass, faces of frogs, whales on land.


Define a fag hag, Steven Jay Jarrot? Day Job, blow jobs on the corner, pimp on wheels?...Two times, notes.Answer???6 million men,women & children slaughtered,generations wiped out because they were Jewish #NeverAgain.U just can't cure stupid Charles R. Jarrot.| LinkedIn.Define a fag hag, Steven Jay Jarrot? Day Job, blow jobs on the corner, pimp on wheels?.Rachel Jarrot (rachrach1010) on Pinterest....My impressions, on life, lights, lessons, strangers to friends, the frogs and toads, the fish and the foxes.⭐ Just one: 🔑 ❤🏡  Things that I write about. 





. AKA: Sheri B Gerstein , Sheri Gerstein Jarrot , Sheri B Jarrot , Sheri Gersteinjarrot , Sheri Jarrot ... AKA: Rachel Jarrot , Rachel Gaylin Jarrot.Rachel Jarrot @rachellyn1010: Rocky the fag hag, California Cow To ...Rachel Jarrot | rachel104life "Awkward",SISTERS NOT KIN: DATES AND SNAKES: Dreams of a Sister.Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing..Retards, rednecks, snakes in the grass, faces of frogs, whales on land.My impressions, on life, lights, lessons, strangers to friends, the frogs and toads, the fish and the foxes.⭐ Just one: 🔑 ❤🏡  Things that I write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment